Saturday 13 December 2014

Start with Art.....


Art can be of any kind, shape and size it can be drawing, painting, craft, cooking, quilling.........and it continues with unending list of creativity, which you can explore as much as you want. Basically anything that will please your eyes and mind with great, creative and innovative designs. Simple piece of paper can also make eye catching designs, you just need to look within, explore your own interest and know what brings smile to your face and shine to your eyes. Love what you do may it be smallest creation of your own.

In my previous blog, Memory box I remember saying that technology is keeping us apart as friends, but this same technology is allowing us to exploring so many other things. So today why don't we start with any new art form what you need is motivation, inspiration or like my friend just a little push. Some days back I got some free time to add new creations in my craft list. In search of new art I found new websites that provides you snap shots of different art forms.


This are some simple and easy craft idea that I made. It takes nothing more than an hour. So get up and get started as soon as you get a chance to prove your talent. Love what you do. If you make some creative art and gift it to your friends and family, it enriches your relationship. Give a personal touch. Easiest way just start making simple things from news papers, cut it, stick it, wrap it. Always you don't need to go to your craft shops and end up buying all unnecessary things that may not be useful in making your craft work. So to avoid that first try and make art and craft with those things that are easily available at home.

The above candle photo is the one what I made at home in my free time for my cousin and other as you can all see just easy part which is simply cut and glued paper work to create a design that will beautiful for Christmas decoration. Christmas is just around the corner, being a week end utilize you time to decorate your home with your creative craft work, no matter what religion you follow but once you decorate your place, I am 200 percent sure you will be always keep appreciating art work like I do. Girls & Ladies, get up and bounce.................  


HAPPY CRAFTING...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment